Monday, December 7, 2009

Loyalty

Tahoe turned 2 a couple of weeks ago!
Since he and my dad have the same birthday, me and my mom took them both to Whitewater Preserve for a picnic. They both had fun looking at the fish!
To celebrate Tahoe's birthday, I bought myself this present! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to hang this in my house! Tahoe is MY dog, and he takes his job VERY seriously! His ad on Petfinder.com said "He is shy but playful, and will warm up to someone quickly." And boy did he warm up! So much so that not only will he not go anywhere without me, he is very aware of WHO is even holding his leash. He gets very upset when someone else takes it, even if I am walking right beside him. It is funny. Pessimists will call this separation anxiety. I call it loyalty! All dogs are born with this virtue, but Tahoe takes it to the extreme! "Where you go, I will go and where you stay, I will stay." - Ruth 1:16

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Chloe is the same way as Tahoe. Everywhere i go she wants to be with me. As i'm typing this she is on my lap with her head resting on my arm...lol.

Jerome said...

Tahoe is the radness and that picture is so him.