Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holy Spokes

Batman! HA HA! Feeling funny today. Jerome found this holy card of St. Martin probably about a year ago and used it as a spoke card for his bike. I've been kind of jealous about it all this time because I wanted one for mine. Yes, sometimes I still want to be 10. So I ordered some off the internet and laminated them this morning. I think I should start a business for all the Catholic kids out there! I actually found a St. Jerome for Jerome, his namesake, (Jerome was a Catholic kid) since I stole his idea. And for me... St. Raphael the Archangel because he's an Archangel, and I like what it said on the back of the card!









"Raphael... said to them:
'Thank God! Give him the praise
and the glory. Before all the living,
acknowledge the many good things
he has done for you,
by blessing and extolling
his name in song. Before all men,
honor and proclaim God's deeds,
and do not be slack in praising him.

A kings's secret it is prudent to keep
but the works of God are to be declared
and made known. Praise them with due
honor. Do good, and evil will not find its
way to you.' "
-Tobit 12:6-7

1 comment:

Jerome said...

So in addition to having the warrior saint, I'll be wise and protected thanks to you!