Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Peeps...

are animals. Even though I treat them like children, I am constantly reminded of this. Like a few weeks ago when Tahoe ate some roadside barf before I could stop him. And today...

I was doing some gardening, but grabbed my camera for a few pictures. Trying to get them together for a cute "family" shot. They were all really interested in something within these flowers... I thought it must be rat pee or some other wild animal poop or pee. I was trying to get them to all look for a picture (this is right before the incident) when Tahoe reached into the flowers to pull out a live gopher. I am kind of proud that they all "teamed up", but I still screamed...



Here he is.









And here is T. showing off his Pyrenees genes.





HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

commutant said...

T, eating vomit huh? No kisses from him, blech! Nice shots and your garden looks like it's flourishing.