Monday, May 11, 2009

Arrowhead

Saturday me and my parents went up to Lake Arrowhead to enjoy the day together. I was happy to find out it is a very dog friendly town, especially in the Village. Shops had water bowls set up outside their doors, and this one store in particular even installed this handy hitch...


I thought it was really cute!




We stopped in at this bakery where I spent good money on stuff my dog wouldn't touch. I don't own a dog that gulps down anything you offer him. He doesn't like most things.





We ate hot dogs... (What dog doesn't like hot dogs?) Notice how gently he eats... testing to make sure it is ok!






And ice cream...







Went for a hike in this arboretum...








And took some family pics...









In honor of Mother's Day weekend, here is a picture of me and my sweet mama...










And here is a picture of my big bear and his mama... Too bad I have dark sunglasses on, because then everybody could see how he definitely has my eyes!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love your parents. It looks so peaceful there almost makes you want to live there. Tahoe is a strange dog, Roxy would of ate that food in one bite lol. Glad you guys had a great time.

Carrie said...

I thought Roxy only liked cat food