Saturday, March 7, 2009

Advertisin' for Ralphs...

I like to shop at Ralphs. It can be kind of pricey if you don't stick to the club card items, but the store by my house is really safe and clean, so I always go there. Last week I discovered if you register your Ralphs Rewards Card online at Ralphs.com you can participate in the Community Contribution Program. Ralphs will donate up to 4% of your purchases, depending on how much you spend, to various organizations. I was happy to see that Riverside Life Services is on their list. This is a prolife center that provides free counseling and assistance to women who are facing a crisis pregnancy. I know that donations to places like this have to be way down this year, and it only took me a few minutes to register. So now when I spend 3 bucks for a pound of apples, at least I'll be helping out a very good charity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice find. I'll have to take a look and see who they can donate to from the Ralph's I frequent.