Sunday, April 26, 2009

Agility Dog

Carlson Dog Park in Riverside was recently remodeled, and they put in some agility equipment! So it's like a playground for dogs! We went to check it out yesterday and had a lot of fun! Here's my baby showing off his skills.
Tahoe loves the A-Frame the best! I'm thinking because it's kind of adventuous but wide and safe at the same time. He is a lot like his mother...

Linda's pups are very good climbers as well!


Tahoe decided he would play King of the Mountain for awhile...



Random dog... I think I might want a Basset Hound!




I was very proud of Tahoe because he went on this Dog Walk about 8 times... then there was quite a traumatic fall...from the top. He had a lot of trouble with this apparatus in his beginning agility class that we took last summer. He refused until the last night when he shined, and was clearly the best dog there! After yesterday, I don't know if I will ever get him back up there! This is as far as he would go!

3 comments:

Jerome said...

That last one is pretty high, so it's easy to see why he got sketched out on it after taking a tumble. He'll eventually go for it again if he sees his dog friends do it.

Dorothy said...

That Basset Hound was so adorable. I want one.

Doug Henning said...

The new dog park looks pretty kickin', it almost makes you forget your on the wrong side of Mt. Rubidoux. By the way, my cousin has a basset hound, Stanley. They're good dogs if you enjoy rubbing tummies....